• Maintenance of statutory books of accounts, journal, ledger, cash book and subsidiaries compliance.
• Checking of Employees Reimbursement Expenses every month.
• Checking and Reconciliation of Inter company accounts.
• Checking and Maintaining of Physical Inventory with the accounts books.
• Checking and Preparing all credit notes (i.e. Free Units Value Wise as per schemes)
• Computing TDS under various heads of income including salary. Rent, contractors, interest professional income etc.
• Preparing MIS reports.
• Compiling accounts financial data in requisite providing assistance for MIS to the management.
• Should be manage external relationship with Tax consultant, advocates government departments (Income Tax, Sales Tax etc.)
• Preparation of all financial reports, including Profit loss statement, Balance Sheet and statement of Cash Flows, as well as the year-end financial Report.
• Wide Knowledge of GST.
Job Code: 2002
Contact Person Name: SHYAM SINGH
Contact Person Mobile: 9718009162
Contact Person Email: email@example.com