1. Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
2. Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
3. Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
4. Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
5. Setting up accounts for new users
6. Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
7. Testing new technology
8. Possibly training junior staff.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field required
Experience: 6-10 years of experience in industrial or corporate organisation.
Salary:- Attractive salary + monthly incentives on sales
Job Code: 2949
Experience: 3-4 Year
Location: DLF IND. AREA, PHASE-1, FARIDABAD
Contact Person Name: DIVYA PLACEMENT TEAM.
Contact Person Mobile: 01294038425
Contact Person Email: firstname.lastname@example.org