POSITION : Shift Chemist
CTC : 2.45 LPA - 3 LPA
Experience : Minimum 3 years in similar capacity
Job Location : Sonepat – Haryana
No. of Vacancy : 8
• Production & Operation of a running an organic pigment plant.
• Maintaining all process & critical checks during continuous operation & work for any deviation & abnormality.
• Maintaining process parameters to ensure quality product.
• Ensure products are produced at highest grade, complied with customer specifications.
• Develop and introduce methods to increase productivity at the production line.
• Operation in a running Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP).
Qualification / Experience:
• B.Sc. and/or Diploma in Chemical Engineering with atleast 3 years of experience in pigment, pharma, sugar, chemical industry etc.
• Salary will commensurate with qualification and knowledge and is no bar for deserving candidate.
The Company is one of the leading manufacturers of Copper Phthalocyanine Blue (Crude) and Phthalocyanine Pigments in India and globally.
We made a modest beginning in July 1995 by setting up a plant to produce 25 tons/month of
Phthalocyanine pigments (Chemicals). We have managed to sustain an excellent growth rate and are manufacturing more than 500 tons/month currently.
We are particularly known for our superior product quality and timely delivery. Exports account for over
60% of our sales and 95% of our customers are repeat buyers. We believe in building long term supplier
relationships and supply to global giants like Huebach Colours, Huber Group and Clariant on a regular basis.
Our annual revenues are in excess of Rs. 200 Crores /annum. The factory is located near Sonepat, Haryana
and the Corporate office is in New Delhi and we are also setting up a new plant at Alwar (Rajasthan) to
manufacture 1100 tons/month of pigments.
Job Code: 3206
Gender: Male Or Female Both
Experience: 3 Year
Education: B.Sc. and/or Diploma in Chemical Engineering
Salary: 2.45 LPA - 3 LP
Location: MOHAN ESTATE, DELHI
Contact Person Name: DIVYA PLACEMENT TEAM.
Contact Person Mobile: 01294038425
Contact Person Email: email@example.com