We are Looking For Purchase Manager ( FMCG- Chemical )
Industries FMCG- Chemical
Designation: Purchase Manager
Experience: Minimum 7 years to 15 years
Salary: 7.50 - 10 LPA
Gender: Male Preferred.
Location: IMT, FARIDABAD (SEC-69)
Industry to target: BEAUTY & COSMETICS, SOAP & DETERGENTS, PERSONAL CARE & HYGIENE ONLY.
Ideal Candidate: Those who have rich experience in procurement of chemicals/raw material, packing material &
various other input products.
• Responsible for Managing & overseeing complete Day to Day purchases.
• Handling New Vendor Development, NPI, managing existing vendors, Sourcing & evaluation.
• Handle complete Purchase Department with Price Control on the complete input materials including Assets & Utilities etc.
• Plan effective cost control methods to check the input costs as well as inflations.
• Negotiate technical as well as commercial terms with New as well as existing vendors as per company’s norms & keeping in mind the overall budget allocated.
• Monitor & Plan quarterly, monthly & weekly purchase plans.
• Should have handled purchase volume of over 5 crores monthly.
• Should be able to manage stock reconciliation at plants.
• Should have worked on SAP or similar ERP and familiar with basic ERP reports
• Should have good excel skills
• New Vendor Development, Sourcing & evaluation.
• Must have knowledge of different FMCG/Pharma vendors along with the latest industry trends.
• Identification of potential suppliers of the industry.
• Comparison & evaluation of terms from different suppliers.
• Manage the existing vendor base along with price control.
• Must understand basic concepts of purchase.
• Should have excellent negotiation skills.
• Negotiation with different category of vendors (existing & new) for comparative pricing & other commercial terms.
• Negotiating commercial terms with existing suppliers as per quarterly budget.
• Define major procurement articles & plan effective measures for controlling costs as well as inflation. Inventory management-
• Daily/Weekly Monitoring of Raw material Inventory in multiple manufacturing units.
• Weekly monitoring of Scheduling of material Deliveries to manufacturing units and tracking the schedule adherence by suppliers.
• Ensuring optimal inventory levels across all locations and spot bottle necks that can lead to critical inventory levels to alert the concerned managers.
• Coordinating with different departments like supply chain, plant head, QC, receiving teams etc. to monitor the quality & quality of products delivered.
• Control inventory as per the SOP & manage the same according to the targeted level.
• Periodic Inventory status reports
• Re-order Level reports
• Data maintenance of all the vendor records.
• Budgeting reports & Monthly reviews
Job Code: 5565
Salary: 8-10 LPA
Location: DELHI, MAYAPURI IND. AREA
Contact Person Name: DIVYA PLACEMENT TEAM.
Contact Person Mobile: 01294038425
Contact Person Email: email@example.com