We are looking for a responsible and experienced Sales Coordinator to build the business activities for our Association. The accountability and responsibility of this role entails providing Sales Operational Support. A successful Sales Coordinator should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office. You must beliaise with clients over the phone, email and face to face, ensuring you fully understand all their requirements and offering them the best package available. Job Code: 5597
BBA/MBA/Any Degree with 2-3 Years’ Experience.
· Comfortable dealing with people and able to carry out Sales activities.
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
· Positive Attitude
· Ability to adapt new thing quickly.
· Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
Responsibilities and Duties
· You are responsible for planning, organising, Managing, and coordinating various types of events for the Association.
· Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote Event
· Making cold Calls and attending meeting and networking on behalf of the Event Organisers.
· Handling Sales and Sponsors related to Conferences, Seminars, Events, Annual Get-togethers, CSR activities etc.
· Negotiate with vendors to achieve the most favourable terms.
· Hire personnel.
· Plan event with attention to financial and time constraints.
· Book venues and schedule speakers.
· Research vendors (catering, decorators, musicians etc.) and choose the best combination of quality and cost.
· Do final checks at the day of the event (e.g. tables, technology) to ensure everything meets standards.
· Oversee event happenings and act quickly to resolve problems.
· Evaluate event’s success and submit reports.
Who can apply?
· Candidates with their own Laptops and own Vehicle to travel will be preferred.
· This is a full time Paid In-office Job.
· Right Candidate will be absorbed into full time job if he has the relevant skills and interest areas.
Job Type - Full time
Total work: 3 years (Preferred)
sales event coordinator: 2 years (Preferred)
Language: - English (Preferred)
Ability to commute/relocate: -Faridabad,
Haryana: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Schedule – Day Shift
Day Range- Monday to Saturday
Experience: 1-4 Years
Location: SEC-21-B, FARIDABAD
Contact Person Name: RASHI
Contact Person Mobile: 8447076195
Contact Person Email: email@example.com
Job Code: 5597