We are looking for Quality Engineer / Inspector
Responsibilities and Authorities:
1. Responsibility for achieving process performance goal and target in his area.
2. Responsibility for Product Quality.
3. Responsibility for coordinating with production and in case of non- conformance for corrective and preventive action.
4. Responsibility for coordinating with customer with respect to compliant and arrange for corrective and preventive action through concurrent section in charge.
5. Responsibility for identification of resourcec and inspection.
6. Responsibility for studying and forwording dimensional deviation / Concession of product.
7. Responsibility for calibration of instruments, gauges and inspection aids.
8. Responsibility for identification of training needs of the section.
9. Responsibility for ensuring traceability of selected item in his area.
10. Responsibility for effective implementation of the quality system.
11. Authorized to control the process at any stage leading to non conformity.
12. Responsibility for effective implementation of the quality system.
13. Responsibility for conducting product and process audit and layout inspection.
14. Responsibility for checking quality of the quenching oil and other products being utilized in the Product Realization Process.
15. support to AMR / MR to implement QMS.
1. Accountable for all material for testing all Products.
2. Need to give proper attention to all incoming material as well as in process material and final product to testing must required.
3. Need to give proper attentionon testing instrument for calibration.
4. Accountable for hydro testing as well as dimensional testing.
Interview Timing: 11AM to 05PM
Job Code: 5773
Experience: 3-8 Years
Location: SAHUPURA BALLABGARH , FARIDABAD 121004 INDIA
Contact Person Name: RASHI
Contact Person Mobile: 8447076195
Contact Person Email: email@example.com